Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hilo, Hawaii, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Hilo and nearby cities like ewa-gentry, makakilo, and mililani-town
Hawaii CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Hawaii?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Hawaii.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Hilo, HI
Because there are such a vast number various options to select from, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many high-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Hilo.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.