Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Hilltown? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hilltown, Pennsylvania, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Hilltown and nearby cities including plymouth, new-castle, and south-fayette
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Hilltown, PA
Because there are so many different brands, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Hilltown.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.