Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Hillsborough, New Jersey, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Hillsborough and neighboring cities including long-branch, woodbridge, and old-bridge
CBD Regulations in New Jersey: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Hillsborough, NJ
Because there are so many various products to select from, it can often be challenging to choose the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are 5 things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Hillsborough.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.