Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Hillsboro? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Oregon!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hillsboro, Oregon, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Oregon CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Oregon?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Hillsboro, OR
With so many various products to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Hillsboro.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.