Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Hilliard, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Hilliard and neighboring cities like clinton, green, and cleveland
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Hilliard, OH
With such a vast amount various products, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are five things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Hilliard or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.