Shopping for premium CBD products in Highland? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Highland, Utah, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Highland and nearby cities including spanish-fork, north-salt-lake, and magna
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Highland, UT
With such a vast number various companies to select from, it can often become quite difficult to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are five crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Highland or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.