Looking for top-quality CBD in Highland? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Highland, Utah, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Utah?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Highland, UT
With so many different brands to choose from, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are five important things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Highland.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.