Looking for top-quality CBD products in Highland Springs? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Highland Springs, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Highland Springs and other cities such as harrisonburg, springfield, and reston
Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Highland Springs, VA
Because there are so many different companies, it can be challenging to pick the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Highland Springs.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.