Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Highland Park, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Highland Park and nearby cities like dolton, north-aurora, and machesney-park
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Highland Park, IL
Because there are such a vast amount different brands, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are several things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Highland Park.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.