Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Highland? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Highland, Michigan, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Highland and neighboring cities such as wayne, port-huron, and saginaw
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Michigan?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Highland, MI
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often become difficult to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality products available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Highland.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.