Shopping for top-quality CBD products in High Point? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in High Point, North Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to High Point and other cities such as chapel-hill, harrisburg, and indian-trail
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in High Point, NC
With such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in High Point or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.