Looking for premium CBD oil products in Hickory? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hickory, North Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Hickory and nearby cities such as holly-springs, charlotte, and laurinburg
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Hickory, NC
With so many different options, it can be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Hickory or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.