Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Hialeah? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hialeah, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Hialeah and other cities including jasmine-estates, carrollwood, and venice
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Hialeah, FL
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are several things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Hialeah or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.