Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Herndon? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Herndon, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Virginia: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Herndon, VA
Because there are so many different products, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to think about when buying CBD in Herndon or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.