Looking for premium CBD products in Hernando? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Mississippi!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Hernando, Mississippi, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Mississippi?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Hernando, MS
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Hernando or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.