Looking for high-grade CBD in Hermosa Beach? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Hermosa Beach, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Hermosa Beach and neighboring cities such as mead-valley, imperial-beach, and san-jacinto
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Hermosa Beach, CA
With such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is best to do some research. Search the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Hermosa Beach.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.