Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Henderson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Henderson, North Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Henderson and neighboring cities like kernersville, hope-mills, and asheboro
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Henderson, NC
With so many various options, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Henderson.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.