Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Henderson? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Henderson, Kentucky, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Kentucky?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Henderson, KY
Because there are so many various options, it can become challenging to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s five important things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Henderson or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.