Shopping for premium CBD products in Henderson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Henderson, Kentucky, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Henderson and other cities such as madisonville, frankfort, and newport
Kentucky CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Henderson, KY
With such a vast number different companies to select from, it can often become difficult to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Henderson.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.