Looking for high-quality CBD in Hempfield? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hempfield, Pennsylvania, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Pennsylvania: Is CBD Oil Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Hempfield, PA
With so many various brands, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are 5 important things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Hempfield.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.