Looking for premium-grade CBD Oil in Helena? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Montana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Helena, Montana, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Helena and other cities such as billings, butte, and kalispell
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Montana?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Montana.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Helena, MT
Because there are such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Helena or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.