Shopping for premium CBD in Hazel Park? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Michigan!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hazel Park, Michigan, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Hazel Park and other cities like orion, lincoln-park, and holland
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Michigan?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Hazel Park, MI
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Hazel Park.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.