Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Hayward? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Hayward, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Hayward and other cities including linda, pomona, and hollister
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Hayward, CA
Because there are such a vast amount different options, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are five important things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Hayward.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.