Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Hays? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Kansas!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hays, Kansas, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Kansas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Kansas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Hays, KS
Because there are such a vast amount different products, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Hays.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.