Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Hays? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Kansas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hays, Kansas, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Hays and other cities such as overland-park, pittsburg, and lenexa
CBD Regulations in Kansas: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Kansas?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Kansas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Hays, KS
With so many different companies to select from, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Hays.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.