Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Haverford, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Haverford and nearby cities like aston, abington, and northampton
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Haverford, PA
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Haverford.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.