Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in Hattiesburg? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Mississippi!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Hattiesburg and nearby cities such as pearl, ridgeland, and meridian
CBD Regulations in Mississippi: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Mississippi?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Hattiesburg, MS
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Hattiesburg or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.