Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Hastings? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Nebraska!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hastings, Nebraska, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Hastings and other cities including north-platte, la-vista, and omaha
Is CBD Legal in Nebraska?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Nebraska.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Hastings, NE
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Hastings.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.