Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Hartford? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Hartford, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Hartford and neighboring cities like stamford, wallingford, and southington
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Hartford, CT
With so many different brands, it can become challenging to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Hartford.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.