Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Harrisonburg? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Harrisonburg, Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Harrisonburg and nearby cities including short-pump, highland-springs, and springfield
CBD Regulations in Virginia: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Harrisonburg, VA
Because there are so many different products, it can become challenging to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Harrisonburg or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.