Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Harrison? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Harrison, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Harrison and neighboring cities like cleveland-heights, strongsville, and findlay
Ohio CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Harrison, OH
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the best product for you, here are several things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one must consider when buying CBD in Harrison.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.