Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Harrison? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Harrison, New Jersey, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Harrison and other cities such as city-of-orange, vernon, and holmdel
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Harrison, NJ
With so many different options to select from, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the best item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Harrison.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.