Looking for premium CBD Oil in Harrison? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Harrison, New Jersey, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Harrison, NJ
With so many different products, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one must think about when buying CBD in Harrison or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.