Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Harrison? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Harrison, Indiana, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Indiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Harrison, IN
With so many different brands to choose from, it can be difficult to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are 5 things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Harrison.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.