Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Harrison, Indiana, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Harrison and neighboring cities like kokomo, new-albany, and new-haven
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Indiana?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Harrison, IN
Because there are so many various brands to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s a variety of things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Harrison or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.