Shopping for premium CBD products in Harrisburg? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Harrisburg, North Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Harrisburg and nearby cities including high-point, indian-trail, and salisbury
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in North Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Harrisburg, NC
Because there are so many different options, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Harrisburg or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.