Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Harlem? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Harlem, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Harlem and other cities like lockport, moraine, and saint-clair
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Harlem, IL
With such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Harlem.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.