Looking for premium CBD oil products in Happy Valley? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Oregon!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Happy Valley, Oregon, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Oregon?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Happy Valley, OR
Because there are so many different products, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are five important things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Happy Valley or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.