Looking for premium CBD products in Hanover Park? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Hanover Park, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Illinois CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Hanover Park, IL
Because there are so many different brands, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one should consider when buying CBD in Hanover Park or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.