Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Hanover? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hanover, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Hanover, IL
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Hanover or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.