Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Hanahan, South Carolina, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Hanahan and other cities including easley, goose-creek, and sumter
South Carolina CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Hanahan, SC
With so many different brands, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s five important things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Hanahan.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.