Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Hampton? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hampton, Virginia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Hampton, VA
With so many different options to choose from, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is essential to do some research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Hampton.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.