Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Hammond? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Louisiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hammond, Louisiana, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Hammond and neighboring cities such as slidell, zachary, and new-orleans
Louisiana CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Louisiana?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Hammond, LA
Because there are such a vast amount different products to select from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are five crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Hammond or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.