Looking for premium CBD oil products in Hammond? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Louisiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hammond, Louisiana, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Louisiana CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Louisiana?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Hammond, LA
With so many different options to select from, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you should consider when buying CBD in Hammond.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.