Looking for high-quality CBD products in Hammond? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Indiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hammond, Indiana, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Hammond and nearby cities including la-porte, clay, and anderson
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Indiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Hammond, IN
With so many different companies to choose from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Hammond.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.