Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Hammond? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Hammond, Indiana, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Indiana?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Hammond, IN
With such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can be quite challenging to pick the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important points that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Hammond.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.