Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hamilton, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Hamilton and nearby cities such as fairview-park, sycamore, and streetsboro
CBD Regulations in Ohio: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Hamilton, OH
With so many different brands to choose from, it can be challenging to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Hamilton.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.