Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Hamden? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hamden, Connecticut, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Hamden, CT
Because there are such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can be quite challenging to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are a variety of things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Hamden or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.