Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Hallandale Beach? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Hallandale Beach, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Hallandale Beach, FL
Because there are so many different brands, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s several things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Hallandale Beach.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.