Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hagerstown, Maryland, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Hagerstown and nearby cities like glassmanor, frederick, and seabrook
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Maryland?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Hagerstown, MD
With so many different companies, it can be difficult to pick the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for you, here are five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should consider when buying CBD in Hagerstown.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.