Looking for high-quality CBD products in Gurnee? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Gurnee, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Gurnee, IL
Because there are such a vast number different brands to select from, it can be quite difficult to choose the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s a variety of things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Gurnee.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.