Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Guilford, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Guilford and neighboring cities like stratford, milford, and montville
Connecticut CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Guilford, CT
Because there are so many various products, it can be difficult to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s five important things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Guilford.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.