Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Guilford? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Guilford, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Guilford, CT
Because there are such a vast amount different brands, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s 5 things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Guilford.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.