Shopping for premium CBD products in Griffith? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Griffith, Indiana, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Griffith and other cities like evansville, la-porte, and hammond
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Indiana?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Griffith, IN
With such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can often be difficult to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s five things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Griffith.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.