Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Griffin, Georgia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Griffin and nearby cities including smyrna, calhoun, and villa-rica
Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Griffin, GA
Because there are such a vast number different brands, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Griffin.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.