Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Greer? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Greer, South Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Greer and neighboring cities like lexington, taylors, and bluffton
South Carolina CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Greer, SC
Because there are so many various products to select from, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s several things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Greer.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.