Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Greenwood Village? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Greenwood Village, Colorado, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Greenwood Village and neighboring cities such as centennial, louisville, and windsor
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Colorado?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Greenwood Village, CO
With so many various brands, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for you, here are a variety of things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Greenwood Village or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.